Estimated Arrival: Between May 21 and May 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
With nearly 5 inches of opening on each side, you can immerse yourself in observation areas with very interesting objects and details. Our large 120mm binoculars are aimed at committed amateur astronomers and semi-professional nature observers.
These binoculars enable, for example, a very detailed moon observation as well as immersion in nebula regions, star clusters and the observation of distant planets. Thanks to the excellent, apochromatic SD glass optics, the objects are displayed crisp and with high contrast. This device class can still be mounted on photo tripods (strongly recommended) and is equipped with a stable handle. By changing the eyepiece, these binoculars are much more flexible than fixed-magnification models. The entire housing construction is solid and durable.
Our range of 120 binoculars offers a very good price-performance ratio and will be your reliable companion for many years! Our 90 ° model is excellent for observing tall objects in the night sky. In this combination, we also deliver a robust and coordinated hard case that can hold various accessories (eyepieces and adapters). So you have everything together in a space-saving and organized manner.
- High quality, apochromatic SD primary optics
- BAK-4 prism system
- High quality multi-coating of all optical components
- Variable magnification by changing the eyepiece
- Stable housing
- Weatherproof, nitrogen-filled
- Universal 1.25 "eyepiece holder with IF
- Extendable dew caps
- Photo tripod connection
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 120mm SD-Apo binoculars 90 °
- Test protocol
- 1 set of 18mm Ultra Flat Field eyepieces (37x magnification)
- Handle and photo tripod adapter
- APM hard case for binoculars and accessories
- Lens and eyepiece caps