Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 31. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
Flexi-Heat™ dew heater specs: 14 Watts @ 12 Volts, 1.18 Amps.
- The Astrozap Flexible Heated Dew Shield uniquely combines both active and passive methods of dew fighting with the added feature of shielding the telescope from undesirable stray light.
- Felt-lined to help absorb moisture and to prevent extraneous light from reaching the optics and greatly improving contrast.
- Astrozap heated dew shields are made from the highest quality ABS-grade polymers.
- Velcro® fasteners provide a snug fit and padded so as not to mar or scratch the telescope's finish.
- They roll up easily into a convenient size for easy transportation to star parties and dark sky sites.
- This product requires the use of a simple D/C adapter (AZ-719) or dual channel controller (AZ-720) to be powered.
Proudly manufactured in the USA!
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.