Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
We offer knobs for all versions of the Celestron 11” f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain secondary with either standard or metric collimation screws, including Fastar, non-Fastar, and EdgeHD versions. Select knobs for your telescope from the list below. Please use care to select the correct knobs for your telescope. Each knob set is different and they are not interchangeable. The price is for a complete set of knobs.
Fits: Celestron 11” (28 cm) f/10 SCT versions (metal or carbon fiber tube) with metric thread factory collimation screws and Fastar secondary housing. This housing can have either a "Trifid" rotary cover or a simple knob in the center and no rotary cover. Factory collimation screws are black Phillips. These knobs will fit the C11 with EdgeHD optics. They will also fit the C11 with Starizona Hyperstar only if the collimation screws have metric threads.
- These telescopes can have factory collimation screws with either standard or metric threads. Most models with black Phillips collimation screws have metric threads. There are a few black Phillips screws with standard threads. See our hints for more information. If you discover your knobs have the wrong threads, you can return them for a refund and order the correct knobs. Alternatively, you can order knobs with both standard and metric thread screws and return the unused set for a full refund.
- Collimation screws on these telescopes are small with very fine threads. Knobs must be tightened gently (just enough to hold the secondary in place) to prevent damage to either the knob or secondary assembly.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- If your telescope has a rotary secondary cover, it must remain open when the knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect the operation of the telescope.
- The Celestron 11” SCT uses either standard 6-32 or metric M3 collimation screws. Allen, most silver Phillips, and set-style factory collimation screws have standard threads. Most black Phillips screws are metric. See our hints for more information. If you order knobs with the wrong screws, contact us using the link at the bottom of this page for return instructions.
Black plastic, 16mm (5/8”) diameter
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.