Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 17. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
We offer knobs for all versions of the Celestron 14” f/11 Schmidt-Cassegrain secondary with Allen collimation screws, or either standard or metric Phillips collimation screws. Select knobs for your telescope from the list below. Please use care to select the correct knobs for your telescope. Each knob set is different and they are not interchangeable. Price is for a complete set of knobs.
- See the special note above for information on standard and metric threads.
- Collimation screws on these telescopes are small with very fine threads. Knobs must be tightened gently (just enough to hold the secondary in place) to prevent damage to either the knob or secondary assembly.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
- If your telescope has a rotary secondary cover, it must remain open when knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.
- Our knobs cannot protrude above the Trifid-style rotary cover or they will interfere with the factory dust cover. For better knob access, you can peel off the vinyl escutcheon and remove this cover or simply access the knobs partly from the side.
The Celestron 14” SCT uses either standard 6-32 or metric M3 collimation screws. Headless set-style and silver Phillips factory collimation screws have standard threads. Generally black Phillips collimation screws have metric threads but a few have standard threads. If you order knobs with the wrong screws, contact us using the link at the bottom of this page for return instructions.
Black plastic, 15mm (5/8”) diameter
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.