Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
We offer knobs for all versions of the Celestron 9.25” f/10 SCT secondary with either standard or metric collimation screws, including Fastar, non-Fastar, and EdgeHD versions. Select knobs for your telescope from the list below. Please use care to select the correct knobs for your telescope. Each knob set is different and they are not interchangeable. Price is for a complete set of knobs.
Fits: Celestron 9.25” (23.5 cm) f/10 SCT versions with metric screw threads (CPC 925). Not for C9.25 with “Trifid” Faster or EdgeHD optics.
- Black Phillips factory collimation screws usually have metric threads, but some black Phillips screws have standard threads. Our hints will help you determine which screws are on your telescope. Make sure the knob threads match the factory screw threads before installing the knobs.
- Black oxide steel (shown in photo) is for dry environments. Lightly oil the knob top and knob serrations periodically as an anti-corrosion measure. Stainless steel provides better corrosion protection in coastal or high humidity areas, or in places where dew or other condensation is common.
- These knobs sit inside the tall lip around the perimeter of the secondary, so they may be hard to grasp with two fingers. Adjustments can be made using a thumb or finger against the inside edge of the knob.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
- If your telescope has a factory-installed plastic cap over the collimation screws, it must be removed and set aside when Bob's Knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the scope.
The Celestron 9.25” SCT uses either standard 6-32 or metric M3 collimation screws. Allen, silver Phillips, and set-style factory collimation screws have standard threads. Most black Phillips screws are metric. See our hints for more information. If you order knobs with the wrong screws, contact us using the link at the bottom of this page for return instructions.
Black oxide steel (black) or stainless steel (silver), 12mm (1/2") diameter
Black oxide or stainless steel
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.