Estimated Arrival: Between May 21 and May 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
We offer knobs for all versions of the Celestron 9.25” f/10 SCT secondary with either standard or metric collimation screws, including Fastar, non-Fastar, and EdgeHD versions. Select knobs for your telescope from the list below. Please use care to select the correct knobs for your telescope. Each knob set is different and they are not interchangeable. Price is for a complete set of knobs.
Fits: Celestron 9.25” (23.5 cm) f/10 SCT versions with standard collimation screw threads (not for CPC 925 or EdgeHD).
- Silver factory collimation screws have standard threads. Our hints will help you determine which screws are on your telescope. Make sure the knob threads match the factory screw threads before installing the knobs.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- Knobs include a set of long spacers so they clear the secondary housing lip.
- Celestron 9.25” SCTs manufactured prior to 2006 have standard collimation screw threads.
- The Celestron 9.25” SCT uses either standard 6-32 or metric M3 collimation screws. Allen, silver Phillips, and set-style factory collimation screws have standard threads. Most black Phillips screws are metric. See our hints for more information. If you order knobs with the wrong screws, contact us using the link at the bottom of this page for return instructions.
Black plastic, 16mm (5/8”) diameter
Black anodized aluminum alloy
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.