Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
The Bresser N20839 Aluminum 208mm f/3.9 Newtonian has a large, 208mm aperture and short 812mm focal length. This produces a fast, rich-field optical design that is perfect for wide-field deep sky astrophotography and visual observations of stellar clouds, nebulae, and galaxies.
This fast newtonian features no-tool knob collimation of the primary and secondary mirrors to make precise collimation adjustments easy.
The package includes a padded, top-loading Soft Carrying Case to protect the optical tube assembly while transporting the instrument to your backyard or your favorite dark sky site for an imaging run or deep sky visual observations.
- Sleek, white aluminum tube allows for easy adaptation to the night air and quick cool-down
- No Tool Secondary Collimation
- Finder Scope Base for easy attachment of your finder scope of choice
- 2-inch Crayford Focuser with 1.25-inch Adapter with Integrated T-thread to attach optional T-thread Ring
- Cradle Rings with Slotted Handle can be an attachment point for piggy-back cameras
- Vixen-Style Dovetail will allow you to easily attach to your mount or tripod
- Front and Focuser Dust Caps to protect your telescope from dust settling in the optics
- Weighs only 22 lbs which means it will be easy to transport to your favorite observation spot
For the complete user guide, click here.
|Eyepieces||Accepts 1.25" and 2" Eyepieces|
|Parabolic primary mirror||208mm Diameter; Aluminum with SiO3 Overcoat; Special low expansion H-PZ33|
|Material Secondary mirror||71.45mm Minor Axis (34% Obstruction); 97% Reflective EMD Coatings; Low Thermal Expansion Borosilicate Glass|
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.
Fit and finish are excellent. The coma corrector is definitely required for imaging, and like all Newtonians, collimation will always be a given requirement. That being said, when collimated and mounted on a sufficient mount (I use a Skywatcher EQ-6 R Pro), this scope has produced incredible astrophotos and provided exceptional viewing as well.