Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
The Explore FirstLight 102mm Refractor is designed primarily to provide stunning views of the moon and planets though it does have the ability to resolve bright, deep-sky objects as well.
This telescope comes with all the essentials to ensure a seamless experience: a telescope, a sturdy mount, a stainless steel tripod, an eyepiece, and a red dot viewfinder.
As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece.
- 102mm aperture is ideal for getting excellent views of deep-sky favorites.
- Doublet design uses a pairing of glass lenses separated by a cushion of air to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- EXOS Nano is a light-duty German equatorial mount that has slow-motion controls for smooth manual tracking of objects as they move across the night sky.
- Mount can hold up to 15lbs of equipment.
- Full-size tripod includes an accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Includes a 25mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- FirstLight AR102mm White Tube Refractor with 1000mm focal length f/9.8 telescopealso
- EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount
- 40mm draw tube focuser
- 1.25" 90° Diagonal
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- HD132 Red-dot Finder
- Smartphone Camera adapter.
|Comes With||Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece, Red Dot Viewfinder, Downloadable Software|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi Coated|
|Focal Length||1000mm focal length|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25mm Plössl|
|Mount Type||EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.
The Explore FirstLight was delviered quickly and in perfect condition - packed very well. It is excellent quality and does what it says. Unfortunately it won't work for our purposes ....we need a reflector telescope....but if a mid-tier refractor is what you are looking for, this one seems great.
I bought a telescope from telescopetek.com. Excellent Customer Service. Quick delivery & Easy to assemble. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase.