Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
By revealing celestial secrets like the intricate contours of the lunar terrain, the Explore One Aries Telescope can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary for budding junior astronomers. This ideal beginner’s scope is easy to use and includes a simple alt-azimuth mount and tripod that allow the user to smoothly move the scope up, down and side to side. It offers a 50mm aperture, a 600 mm focal length and two eyepieces that allow for varied levels of magnification. It also comes with a red dot finder for easy object location, astronomy software and a star map.
- With the 50mm aperture, you can explore the Moon’s cratered surface and see intriguing planet features like Jupiter’s Galilean moons, or Saturn’s rings.
- Two interchangeable eyepieces give you magnifications of 30x to 48x.
- Panhandle mount control allows you to smoothly move the telescope up, down and side to side.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder and included star map to locate observing targets.
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.