Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 25 and May 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
The Explore FirstLight 80mm Refractor is designed primarily to provide stunning views of the moon and planets though it does have the ability to resolve bright, deep-sky objects as well.
This telescope comes with all the essentials to ensure a seamless experience: a telescope, a sturdy mount, a stainless steel tripod, an eyepiece, and a red dot viewfinder.
As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece.
The FirstLight AR80mm White Tube Refractor with 900mm focal length f/11.25 telescope with fully-coated glass also comes with an EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount; 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal; Plossl 25mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder; Smartphone Camera adapter.
- 80mm aperture will reveal impressive lunar details ranging from craters to rilles; planetary features like Saturn’s ring structure or Jupiter’s cloud belts; and bright deep-sky treasures like galaxies, nebulae, and clusters.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full-size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.¨
- The model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing, and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
|Comes With||Smartphone Adapter
One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
Red Dot Viewfinder
|Focal Length||900mm focal length|
|Lens Coatings||Full Coatings|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25mm Plossl|
|Mount Type||EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.