Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
- Updated version from LPS-P2 and LPS-D1
- Primary targets of light pollution are mercury and high/low sodium vapor lines
- More strongly blocks UV and NIR until 1200nm than previous models. More effective to today’s SONY STARVIS sensors which seem to have the higher sensitivity in NIR range.
- Color balance is more tweaked for recent one-shot color cameras
- Higher and flatter transmission peaks while deeper optical density – creates higher image contrast and less internal reflections
- IDAS-proprietary technologies – IGAD, MBT amd UFP
- Made in Japan
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.