Estimated Arrival: Between May 24 and May 30. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
The IDAS Oxygen III filter is designed to isolate the OIII emission bands for best signal-to-noise performance for a wide range of telescope designs.
- 6.0nm bandpass
- 6.0 +/- 0.2nm (Measured value)
- 3.0mm thickness
- Optimized from F1.65 to any
- Fully blocks up to 1200nm as illustrated in the plot
- Comes with the actual measured plot with the unique product code
- 98% transmission rate (Measured value)
- Flat top, which maximizes the transmission even for fast optics
- Out-of-band blocking: 300-1300nm
- 2.5mm or 3.0mm thickness options
- 3 mount sizes - 48mm, 52mm & 50.8 (for filter wheels)
- Each filter is individually inspected for quality. The filter response is plotted and provided with each unit.
- Made in Japan
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.