Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
PLEASE ALLOW 1 WEEK FOR IN STOCK WHEELEY BARS TO SHIP!
All Medium Wheeley Bars fit tripod tip-to-tip distance of 32.5 - 43.5 inches.
Tip receptacle is 2-3/4″ I.D. Will not fit tripods with feet larger than 2-3/4 inches.
The maximum weight for the tripod and telescope system is 70 pounds, consider the Medium Heavy Duty Wheeley Bars for heavier systems.
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar creates an easy way to move mounted telescopes to and from observing locations. This is a customized model made to fit various mounts. Available with Standard 2-3/8″ wheels, large 5″ wheels, or 10″ pneumatic wheels with tow handle. Consists of a sturdy base with locking wheels and 1/2" leveling bolts. Easily move, lock and level the complete telescope assembly from location to location without the need to disconnect and reconnect all the electrical and computer cabling during transport.
Standard Wheeley Bars are designed to be used on hard flat surfaces only. With the optional 10" pneumatic wheel and tow handle upgrade, with great care in maneuvering and ideal conditions, can be used on grass, dirt and gravel surfaces. Wheeley Bars are generally designed to be used with the tripod legs almost fully retracted to reduce the overall width.
- Celestron C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT
- Celestron C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT
- Celestron C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S
- Celestron C9¼-S, C9¼-SGT
- Celestron C10-N, C10-NGT
- Celestron C11-SGT
- Celestron C102-HD
- Celestar 8
- Celestron CG-4 mount/CG-5 mount
- Celestron CG-9¼
- Celestron CGE 800** / 925** / 1100**
- Celestron Classic 8
- Celestron CPC 800 GPS / 925 GPS / 1100 GPS
- Celestron Fastar 8
- Celestron G-8, G8-N, G-9¼
- Celestron Great Polaris C8,
- Celestron Great Polaris mount
- Celestron NexStar 8 / 8 Evolution / 8 GPS / 8i / 8i (XLT) / 8 SE
- Celestron 9.25 Evolution / 9¼ GPS
- Celestron 11 GPS
- Celestron Super C8 with adjustable tripod
- Celestron Ultima 8 / 9¼ / 11
- iOptron iEQ45 Pier mount
- Losmandy GM-8
- Meade 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7″, 8″ and 10″ (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod
- Meade LS-6 / 8, LT-6 / 8
- Meade LX90-ACF 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX90GPS 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX200-ACF 8″ / 10″
- Meade LX400-ACF 10″
- Meade LXD55 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade LXD75 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod
- Meade LX10, LX50, LX90
- Meade LXD500 / 600 / 650 mounts,
- Starfinder German Equatorial 6 / 8 / 10
- Orion SkyView Pro mount
- Vixen Great Polaris mount
- Great Polaris Deluxe mount
** Celestron CGE mount may require Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance. It may also require the 10″ Pneumatic Large Wheel Upgrade (to lower the mount to an acceptable height).
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.