Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return policy.
Discover fascinating facts about the constellations and planets as you navigate the night sky with the National Geographic StarApp50 telescope. This easy-to-use refractor is an ideal choice for those wanting to begin their journey into the world of amateur astronomy. It is outfitted with a special mount that allows users to attach their smartphone to the telescope and use the ARTelescope App to locate and learn about constellations and planets. As they move the telescope, users will hear facts about the objects in the app’s database as they come into view. The telescope’s 50mm aperture is great for viewing the Moon and other bright night sky treats, and it comes with two eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens for multiple magnifications.
- Special mount atop telescope tube enables users to attach their device to the telescope and easily locate constellations and planets in the night sky using the ARTelescope App
- In-app encyclopedia provides additional details about planets and constellations
- 50mm aperture is excellent for viewing the Moon and other bright night sky treats
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens to provide magnification options of 23x, 46x, 61.8x and 123x
- Includes simple mount for smooth movements and a full size tripod with a center accessory tray
- Additional adapter helps observers position their own smart device over the eyepiece to capture and share images
- Dew shield cover minimizes build-up of moisture and debris on the lens between observing sessions
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
|Optical Design||Achromatic refractor|
|Magnification||23x & 61.8x / 46x & 123x(2x barlow)|
|Eyepieces||Plossl 26 mm & 9.7 mm|
|Lens Size||50 mm|
|Focal Length||600 mm|
|Eyepiece Size||31.7 mm / 1.25 in|
|Finish||Carbon Fiber Wrap|
We know that once you've placed your order, you are anxious to receive it! We make every effort to get your order shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We will process the charges to your credit card and your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Standard shipping time in the US is between 3-5 business days, though it can vary slightly depending on the destination. We typically For updates on your shipment you can enter your tracking number here.
We distribute nationwide via UPS and Fedex. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide expedited or international shipping.